The Funniest Pick Up Lines of All-Time
September 6, 2008 by Tom
I’m sure women get these more than guys, but I’ve heard (and used) some of the stupidest pick up lines before. Don’t get me wrong, some are so stupid that it has to make you laugh. And who knows, it may just get you a phone number or two.
1. Are your parents retards… cause you special!
2. Hey Baby, did you fart… cause you blow me away!
3. You must’ve just had Campbell’s soup… cause you’re lookin’ mmm… mmm… good!
4. Excuse me, I’d like to have kids someday… I just wanted to know your parents created such a beautiful angel?
5. Your parents must be terrorists… cause you da BOMB!
6. Hey, do you like McDonalds… well, just call me “Big Mac.”
7. Hello, my name is Elmo and baby you can tickle me anytime you want!
8. I would buy you a drink but I’d just be jealous of the glass.
9. Do you like chocolate… well, just call me Mr. Goodbar!
10. I’m not going to ask for your phone number cause I know you’d say ‘no’ so can I have your e-mail address?
11. I’m not Fred Flinestone but I can definitely make your bed rock!
12. I’ve heard sex is a killer… want to die happy?
13. Can I read your t-shirt in brail?
14. What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible Hulk? My zipper.
15. You might as well sleep with me because I’m going to tell everyone we did anyways!
16. Let’s make like a fabric softner and snuggle!
17. Excuse me, I wrote this poem for you… Roses are red, violets are blue. I’m not a poet, but damn girl, you’re HOT!
18. Hi, I work at Subways but I only can give you a footlong.
19. Are you a computer whiz… it seems you know how to turn my software to hardware.
20. Ouch! Damn… do you have a band-aid? I cut my knee when I fell for you.
21. *looks and pats around her back* Hey, I thought angels had wings?
22. I’ve heard milk does a body good but DAMN how much did you drink?!
23. Are you parents bakers… cause you got some hot buns!
24. I wanna get all hot and sweaty and listen to you breathe hard… um, you wanna go running?
25. Can I have a picture… I want to show Santa what I want for Christmas.
And one of my favorites…
(Next time you see someone sneeze) “I would say God Bless you but it looks like he already did!”