Over the past few weeks, Donald Trump has been bleeding support from GOP officials but that doesn’t mean they’re be voting in favour of Hillary Clinton.
Ana Navarro, a GOP strategist and commentator for CNN, expended the past week berating Trump as a “a flat out racist, ” before telling voters she’d be voting for her mommy. Arnold Schwarzenegger claimed he didn’t know he know who’d be voting for, and John McCain withdrew his support, while proudly announcing that he wouldn’t be voting for Clinton.
Everyone’s vote things, but both Navarro and John McCain come from battleground states where their votes statistically, at least, affair more. Even though traditionally conservative media outlets have called Trump “dangerous” and GOP leaders have warned that he’s a “security danger, ” these leaders can’t simply muster the strength to put a stop it by casting one vote on behalf of the only candidate popular enough to stop him.
It’s hard, but here are some helpful tips for tortured GOP defectors who just, “can’t bring themselves to vote for Hillary Clinton.”
1. If you can’t bring yourself, have someone else “ve brought you”. Uber is a great option for folks who live in major cities.
2. Somehow gather all your strength, muster all your fortitude and move your pen a whole 1 mm next to the box next to the epithet Hillary Clinton.
3. Think of the cataclysm some of you have literally warned will come if Donald Trump is president, and then vote for presidential candidates who will not set the world on fire.
4. Remember the career you built telling people that “voting is important” and then actually cast a referendum that matters
5. Drag your grieving, lifeless torso out of bed, pack up your belongings, say goodbye to your friends and family, then psyche over to your nearest polling place to vote for Clinton and come back home five minutes later.
6. Do what millions of Americans do plan to do that day: referendum without whining.
7. Use all of the muscles in your torso to lift up that weightless pen and do the bare minimum required such elections cycle.
8. Pray to a higher power to give you the strength to vote across party lines.
9. Contact a licensed therapist and have them tutor you through the trauma of “coloring in the other party’s circle, one time in your life.”
10. Remember the 30 years you expended telling your voters how much you desired to “reach across the aisle” and then, actually do it.
BONUS: Watch ‘Stranger Things’ with hamsters
Read more here: http :// mashable.com /