Often drunk people are considered a nuisance to civilization. Not here , not today.
For now, we will celebrate our weekend alter-egos. The alter-egos civilization, our friends, parents and strangers alike have unanimously chosen were the “worst version of ourselves.” Let us take a moment away to examine what, whenever it is slurring our words and calling our involved exes, we really bring to the table.
Here, friends, in this safe and supportive place, we celebrate all the things booze people can do that nobody is can.
1. Survive insane falls
2. Truly dance like no one is watching
3. Tell people how you really, actually feel
4. Stuff an entire pizza in your mouth
5. Host Kathie Lee& Hoda
6. Butt dial everyone in your phone
7. Disregard what we’ve been taught and use the stairs how we please
8. Be altogether unaffected by weather conditions
9. Keep forgetting the crushing weight of capitalism and buy whatever we want
10. Change moods at lightning speed
11. Make friends with literally anyone
12. Belief we’ve lost something that is still in your pocket/ container/ hand
13. Fall asleep anywhere, anytime
Be strong. Be proud. Be weekend you.
WATCH: Device will turn your fruit into cider that will get you drunk
Read more here: http :// mashable.com /